Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » quetion about a disease

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: quetion about a disease
yxes
Neophyte
Member # 33458

Icon 10 posted      Profile for yxes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a quetion about Peyronie's Disease (Bent Penis)

I read somewhere that usually this disease is common on men at age of 55 etc...

Also read that you could have a slightly bent penis naturally which you don't hae to worry about.

How could you really be sure which one you have? And could you have a slightly bent penis from the disease at a young age?

thanks.

[ 05-25-2007, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: yxes ]

Posts: 3 | From: malta | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faifai
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faifai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many men have a slight curvature to the penis to the left or right. If you're worried that any curvature you have seems to be a sympton of Peyronie's Disease because it is bending at an unusual angle or you have other symptoms as well (hard lump on the penis that resembles tough scar tissue), you should seek the advice of your physician. S/he can give you the correct diagnosis. Peyronie's Disease occurs mostly in middle-aged men but it is possible for younger and older men to develop it as well, so if you're worried, by all means make an appt. to see your doctor.

[ 05-25-2007, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: faifai ]

--------------------
disconnect and let me drift/until my upside down is right side *in*

Posts: 640 | From: The Valley of the Sun, AZ, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.