Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » small boobies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: small boobies
dothedraamatic
Neophyte
Member # 31889

Icon 11 posted      Profile for dothedraamatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok so im new at this thing... but i just wanted to know, yes since its a big concerne for everyone..
manly for me.
ok well i have had a new bf for quite sometime now, we havent gone at it at all. but have been hinting eachother that we will be soon, but this guy is a sucker for boobs, and unfortunatly i dont have big boobs AT ALL... im a 34A woah!!! but i make up for with my BUTT!
and i really dont know what to do to blow his mind, and get it off my small chest.
What can i do?

Posts: 2 | From: texas | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ask yourself this: do you want to be loved for your breasts, no matter what size, or who you are as a person? Because the latter is a whole lot more important in the long run.

There isn't anything less appealing about small breasts. There isn't anything more appealing about large breasts. If the guy you are dating truly cares for you, then it won't matter what size chest you have. If it is that big of a deal to him, I'd be the first to say "Hit the road, Jack". YOU should be the one to "blow his mind", not your breasts.

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hijol
Neophyte
Member # 31877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hijol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^ Exactly. Jams has a total point there.

Your physical body may play a huge roll in a relationship, but so does your relationship. A guy normally wants to hang out with you because you're cool, funny, outgoing, and all that. IF you're a really snobby, grouchy girl with great looks, does he still want to hang out with you? --- -.- maybe...

Put it this way, do you want a man with a pretty good body (muscles), nice face, good height (6"), and just very attracting from the outside...BUT he's such a careless, pathetic, heartless person. He doesn't do well in school, he cares more about his body than you, and he's just mean and selfish. OR do you want to hang out with an average guy with an average looking face, average body, average everything, a pretty good personality (funny, good humour, nice, caring, bright)

If it was to choose between a girl, I would choose the average one. Boobs don't always matter. (just sometimes) If he hates/dislikes you for the size of your breasts, and forgets about your personality, forget HIM.

--------------------
Does true love exist?

Posts: 32 | From: Earth | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jman13
Neophyte
Member # 28012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jman13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
However, if you are both really attracted to each other and you just want to really get him going, the best thing is to be confident in your own self, just because his 'thing' is boobs doesn't mean thats the ONLY thing that will get him going, I'm sure if he's going out with you he's attracted to more than just your boobs, and you can 'blow his mind' with more than just those too.

However if him talking about your breasts and how much he likes bigger ones make you feel bad, then you might want to talk to him about that and how that makes you feel.

Posts: 15 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kluekozyte
Activist
Member # 29511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kluekozyte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone has their tastes when it comes to any body characteristic - or personality characteristic for that matter, BUT those tastes often go out the window when you find someone you really like, or love even, who doesn't exhibit all those traits. Then you realize that those abstract preferences don't matter that much when you actually get down to a serious relationship.

Another point: your boyfriend is already going out with you - he must be attracted to some part of you, or all parts of you, and you can't really doubt that. You have to trust the fact that someone is attracted to you the way you are, and don't pretend to be otherwise, or wish you were.

My two cents.

Posts: 84 | From: NY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lilah
Neophyte
Member # 32050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We all have preferences. I strongly prefer the color red (my favorite color) over the color green (my least favorite color). But if I was shopping for a dress and found a red one and a green one, and the red one didn't fit quite right and the green one looked phenomenal, you'd better believe I'd take the green one without thinking about the color much. Obviously people and relationship choices are much more complicated than picking out dresses, but it just shows how just because we have certain preferences it doesn't mean that we wouldn't rather be a certain person that we really cared about as a whole even if they didn't posess that particular trait over someone that was ok but had that trait.

And, if it makes you feel any better, I know a LOT of guys that prefer small boobs. And I actually envy girls with smaller breasts because they can wear so much cute stuff that girls with big boobs can't wear because we're confined to having to wear bras because otherwise they get sore and sag.

Posts: 7 | From: HI | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.