Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Kind of an embarrassing situation...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kind of an embarrassing situation...
ScarcelyHeard
Activist
Member # 29242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarcelyHeard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never really masturbated... I just never got any pleasure out of it. Last night I decided to try it and keep going to see what I liked... I read that one of the "warning signals" is the urge to urinate... um, I kind of did... I'm quite positive it wasn't ejaculation... I climaxed several times, never did orgasm, but this happened afterward the climaxing.

I'm just wondering how common this is... I'm pretty paranoid now... what if my significant other goes to pleasure me and this happens.

It's kind of funny and kind of sad at the same time. I don't think I can ever try that again though.

Posts: 80 | From: Canada's East Coast | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really sure what you're meaning, do you think you could clarify your meanings?

Climax and orgasm are quite often interchangable terms, so I'm not certain what you mean that you climaxed several times but never orgasmed.

Similarly, if by climaxed you mean expelling liquid from your urethra, it likely WAS ejaculate, as urination would pretty much only happen once. Also, did you empty your bladder before masturbating? If so, you can also safely assume this was NOT urine, and was probably female ejaculate.

And as far as engaging in sexual activity with your partner- a huge part of being prepared for sexual activity is being able to communicate with your partner. Another huge part is undertsanding that sex is messy! Many different fluids can be involved, and if that's something your partner can't handle then they really probably aren't ready to be sexually active at all. To avoid any possible mess, too, you can always put down a towel when you are engaging in sexual activity.

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarcelyHeard
Activist
Member # 29242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarcelyHeard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure I did, and after I was done, I used the bathroom again and uh, used it for quite a while. I just assumed (I think I read it somewhere) that ejaculate is supposed to be thick, and not very much of it. You know it's pretty bad when you have to change your bedding afterwards. I don't think it had a colour though.

I already kind of talked to my partner what happened, since we were kind of sitting around talking about vaginas, kind of random, but since it was my first masturbating experience and I still didn't get there, I told him and left out the bedwetting details, just kind of said that I really had to use the bathroom and actually did and I wasn't sure what it was. We can be pretty open about things at random times.

Posts: 80 | From: Canada's East Coast | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.