Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » actually... another bizarre feeling that may or may not be normal...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: actually... another bizarre feeling that may or may not be normal...
thepunisher688
Neophyte
Member # 19182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thepunisher688     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm, sorry to post twice, at least its not the same thing... umm, after masturbation, (a few minutes after ejaculation), it feels as though my testicles are slightly quivering. i dont know what it is or if its just my imagination. a friend of mine suggested that it was, and i quote, "your balls refilling with cum, dude"... which im pretty sure is not true, because semen and sperm is primarily created in the prostate, assuming i read the article correctly. oh yeah: does anyone know how long it takes for the semen to get from the prostate to the testicles, assuming thats how it works? im hoping im not asking something thats already been answered... anyway, thanks for tolerating my ignorance.

--------------------
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Posts: 15 | From: the Great Northwest | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless you're in pain, I'd not worry about it. (I will say, however, that your friend is way off - the testes don't work that way.)

I think there's a little bit of confusion here on how exactly the male reproductive system works. Sperm aren't created in the prostate, they're made in the testes. In case you're finding the article a bit confusing, behold, the (very) simplified version:

The testes create sperm. The sperm move to the epididymis to mature. During ejaculation, they move into the vas deferens. The vas deferens is connected to the seminal vesicles, where the sperm get mixed up with some of the fluids that make up semen. At approximately the location of the prostate gland, the seminal vesicles connect to the urethra, and the urethra carries semen to the outside of the body. The whole process, from sperm moving into the vas deferens to semen being ejaculated, takes very little time.

Whew. Does that make sense? If you have any more questions, just come on back and ask away.

[ 04-27-2006, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: karybu ]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5661 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thepunisher688
Neophyte
Member # 19182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thepunisher688     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, thank you. it does make sense. how little time does it take, exactly, if you know? no, it doesnt hurt, but it feels a little bizarre. thanks again, i appreciate your help.

--------------------
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Posts: 15 | From: the Great Northwest | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.