Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » another question on "breaking it to your partner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another question on "breaking it to your partner
liketostayundercover89
Neophyte
Member # 26543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liketostayundercover89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You already answered one question which was "how do i break it to my gf that my penis is curved (thank you), and u said its no big deal. But what if she doesnt take it like its no big deal? what do i do? what should i say? should i just say what u guys say "its common most guys have some sort of curve"?
Posts: 2 | From: florida | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF she comments on it, you can just tell her that it's normal. Chances are pretty good that she won't mention it though.

If she makes a bit deal about it, are you sure this is someone you want to be sexually active with? It ISN'T a big deal, and someone flipping out over a normal variation is uncalled for.

[This message has been edited by LilBlueSmurf (edited 12-13-2005).]

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
countrygirl2005
Neophyte
Member # 26722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for countrygirl2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a girl and if i had a boyfriend with a curved penis i wouldnt care at all. My friend slept with a guy who had 1 also. She didnt care at all. Its all in your head and if she doesnt like it then shes not worth it anyways.
Posts: 6 | From: i'd rather not say | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.