Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » 2 Questions HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 Questions HELP
star_33
Neophyte
Member # 20074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star_33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey. I have 2 questions to ask.

1. When i go to finger myself it feels like i have layers and layers of skin inside my vagina i have to push through.. is this normal? i thought the vaginal canal or whatever it is called is just meant to bbe a hole but when i looked at it with a mirror i can see lots of skin inside and also i have to push through it. its easier when i am 'wet' though.. is this just how the vagina is? (ps it isnt my hymen because this is inside not at the opening.. although u can see it when looking with a mirror a little big as the 'vaginal canal' doesnt look like a hole to me.

2. when a guy says that a girl is 'tight' does that mean how big the vaginal opening is at the start? like the actual hole? or does he mean the inside how tight it feels?

i hope you can answer me!!!! please write back!

Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smilee_kylie
Activist
Member # 20046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilee_kylie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. This is perfectly normal. They aren't exactly 'layers' of skin though. I used to think like you as well. I thought it was meant to be a hole that goes straight through. The vaginal walls are like muscles so they can move to make room for things that come inside. The vaginal canal doesn't go directly upwards, it faces slightly towards the back a bit. this may help you a bit to insert your finger because you generally don't need to 'push through' much. What you think is skin are just the walls of your vagina. When you insert a finger you go in the middle of this and voila there's your 'hole' you shouldn't really have to push through much though.

2. When guys refer to it as 'tight' they just say that about girls who are virgins or haven't had much sex. The truth is, the inside of the vagina doesn't really become 'lose'. The opening can be stretched or teared, yes, but the inside doesn't loosen over time. Unless you've just had a baby or something, in that case it will probably be a bit looser. However, don't quote me on all this, I'm not completely sure, but its what I've heard. And it makes sense. Personally, I think some guys refer to 'tight' being the opening. That is probably the tightest part. The inside shouldn't be that tight. Girls have to pass through babies through those things! (So the vaginal walls can expand quite a bit)

I hope this helped...and I hope i said everything right too...

Posts: 58 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.