Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » a quick Q

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a quick Q
holyrockhardnipplesbatman
Neophyte
Member # 8994

Icon 5 posted      Profile for holyrockhardnipplesbatman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do all guys think that giveing a bjob is grose or repolsive? and do all girls think that eting a girl out is grose or repolsive? i think that giveing a bjob would be grose but on other hande i think that eating a girl out would be perfectly fine and not grose at all. is that strang to thik that way? thx for any answers you give

Posts: 6 | From: Brinnon Wa | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For starters, all men and women are not heterosexual. Meaning, some of us do or have given oral sex to members of the same sex routinely and may enjoy it quite a bit, let alone finding it replusive.

To boot, not all people who ARE heterosexual find the thought of sex acts with those of the same sex repulsive. In fact, it' s much more common to simply find such disinteresting.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68225 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
holyrockhardnipplesbatman
Neophyte
Member # 8994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for holyrockhardnipplesbatman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not gay, i dont like the same sex i was just wundering because i think that giveing head would be grose i have never done it and never will. and i no girls that think eating someone out would be grose and never have, and never have been eatin out. but thx for ur reaply
Posts: 6 | From: Brinnon Wa | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duckling
Neophyte
Member # 9531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duckling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that whatever you think is sexy (as long as it's SAFE!!! and legal) is ok.
Posts: 36 | From: US of A | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally don't think it's gross. I've never given head but I don't say it's "nasty" or whatever because I know that one day that could all change. What I do think is gross is doing to anyone and everyone just to pleasure them. Oral sex is normal it's not gross if it safe and careful.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shenzie2007
Activist
Member # 9027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shenzie2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some things are illegal that people do anyway. Although there's a lot of laws I don't agree with, the one that comes to mind first are age of sexual consent laws.
Although I see what you mean.

------------------
"And if the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence" --Pop Will Eat Itself - Ich Bin Ein Auslander

Posts: 73 | From: dallas, texas, usa | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Action Annzy
Activist
Member # 7197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Action Annzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to remember also that it's different strokes from different folks. While you may think that giving oral to a guy is 'grose' some people, myself included, have no problem with it and quite enjoy it. I really like to pleasure my boyfriend. And vice versa goes for oral sex on a girl; some people may really enjoy it.

It's fine for you to have your opinion, but I agree with Olive in the fact that one day it may all change for you. You may find the idea or giving oral to a guy repulsive now but someday you may meet someone special and all of a sudden it may not seem like such a bad idea at all.

I like to remain open minded about everything. Things change.

------------------
~*':.,¸,ø¤º¤øÄnnzÿø¤º¤ø,¸,.:'*~

*Wake up to your decisions, delusion creates your own submission*

Live more, Be crazy, And regret nothing.

Posts: 57 | From: Down Under! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foxfire
Activist
Member # 8676

Icon 12 posted      Profile for foxfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things got kinda screwed up here, what he was really trying to ask is if heterosexual girls think that going down on another girl would be gross or nasty. The reason he asks is because I don't want him to do that to me because i think it would be gross since I wouldnt personally do it. He wanted to know if other girls were like me too.
Posts: 117 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The reason he asks is because I don't want him to do that to me because i think it would be gross since I wouldnt personally do it.

Well, if you're a heterosexual girl, then it's not really that surprising that you're turned off by the thought of giving oral sex to another girl - that's just not the way you're oriented.

But it's not logical to say that therefore it's "gross" in some objective way or that it's unfair to ask your partner to do it (if it's what you both want).

I imagine that (as a heterosexual girl) you're probably not very turned on by the idea of kissing another girl either.

So would that make it logical for you to say "I personally would never kiss a girl, so kissing girls is gross, so I won't let my boyfriend kiss me"? I think not .

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foxfire
Activist
Member # 8676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good point
Posts: 117 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.