Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Was this, Wrong?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was this, Wrong?
OuTkAsT
Neophyte
Member # 4863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OuTkAsT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok this is going to sound very hard to belive and I cannot belive I did it but I did...

We were in school at a assembaly and I was sitting next to my friend, we will call her mandy. Mandy and i were messing around flirting and then i put my hand on her thigh and i moved up to the top of her pants her wasit. Then she said "Go for it" so i went down and was actualy in her! This is during school! I didnt do anything else in fear she would make noises. on top of all this, she had a boy firend!

-OuTkAsT

Posts: 8 | From: Hell | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justagirl04
Activist
Member # 3824

Icon 3 posted      Profile for justagirl04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, do *you* think what you and Mandy did was wrong? You shouldn't care what other ppl think, even us Scarleteeners!! But I will say that at a school assembly, it was inappropriate. You should have more respect for the people around you, as well as her boyfriend. Take all these things into consideration next time, k?

------------------
'Cause I'm just a girl, little ol' me
Don't let me out of your sight
I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
So don't let me have any rights
Oh... I've had it up to here!

~*Shanna*~

[This message has been edited by justagirl04 (edited 08-01-2001).]

Posts: 318 | From: Oklahoma USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OuTkAsT
Neophyte
Member # 4863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OuTkAsT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno.... it was more of a rush and it was fun... just thinking of the chance of getting caght. She was dumping ehr b/f that day anyway. He was mean to her and used her... I would have liked to have a relashionship with her, she wasnt interested...

-OuTkAsT

[This message has been edited by OuTkAsT (edited 08-01-2001).]

Posts: 8 | From: Hell | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary
Activist
Member # 2769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OutKast, we can not judge if what you did was "wrong" or not. Though in some guidlines what you did would be considered wrong. I'm sure your school has a "public display of affection" rule; I'm not even sure if it's legal to preform sexual acts in a school. Does someone wanna help me out on this?

Here at Scarleteen we promote safe sex... I'm guessing you two didn't discuss sexual history, diseases, infections, or anything. Read up on this: http://scarleteen.com/sexuality/safer.html

To be safe, it's important to use latex gloves and lubricant while performing manual sex. Otherwise you could risk getting STD's or STI's.

Besides those things, only you can decide if what you did was "wrong" or "right". You don't even have to label it... What you did was what you did. But next time, use protection and think things through so you won't regret it later.

------------------
Don't mess with Texas

Posts: 500 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it is illegal to perform sexual acts in public places, and schools are most definetly public (unless you go to a private one, then I don't know). In schools in Las Vegas you get sent to the dean for heavy kissing in the hallways, so I'd imagine this would just be bad. Not to mention all the things that would happen if the press found out.

But anyways, first of all I do think that doing that while she had a boyfriend is bad bad. I don't believe in cheating or affairs unless you have a previous arrangement to be in an 'open' or poly relationship. I think it's wrong, period. However, that's just me. I am sorry that you thought that you two could go further in your relationship while she didn't have the same intentions (that's another thing, when you're having sex with someone or fooling around with someone al intentions need to be made clear). As to whether or not that's bad, it's just something you need to decide for yourself.

------------------
Brittany
Scarleteen Advocate

"Just say no" fights teen pregnancy the way "hey, cheer up" fights manic depression.

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay, despite what you may think about ST's policies for being nonjudgemental, there is something wrong with this scenario.

there's a time and a place for sexual activity, and well, school is not it. that pretty much sums up my opinion on the matter. deciding the appropriate "when" and "where" is part of being responsible for your own sexuality. so, next time around, don't do that at school. it could get you in big trouble.

------------------
"And who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.