Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » waxing....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: waxing....
angel545
Neophyte
Member # 4218

Icon 5 posted      Profile for angel545     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im just curious, what do you wear when you get a bikini wax? im probably not going to soon, but i was just wonderring
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean while you're getting it done? I've never had one, but i think it would depend on what kind you're getting and how much hair you want removed.

It would probably be easier on all parties involved if there were no clothes on the affected area. But that's just a guess, really.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just take off my pants(trousers), my underwear stays and my top too, but I don't wax much of it, just the sides (the parts that are out of my underwear, as they're the ones that would be out my swimsuit).

But it would depend if you're waxing more than that you'd probably have to take off your underwear as well.

------------------
~Sallynha

ICQ# 123898306

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't go for the brazilian bikini wax -- those require you to take off your chonies but for a regular wax job, you can wear any sort of panties, so long as you can pull up on the sides to expose the area you need to wax. don't wear anything made of silk or delicate material -- in case the wax smudges onto the fabric, it can be a pain in the keister to wash off. for me, a strin bikini works best at the salon.

------------------
"And who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.