Okay, so in all the posts you made while I was away, you have mentioned a lot of different things that are just not okay:
• your boyfriend threatening to kill himself to try and emotionally manipulate you (to "see if you cared")
• your boyfriend having a very hard time with his feelings and having a hard time managing them in healthy ways
• a history of both of you doing things that aren't healthy to try and manage both of your jealousy instead of either of you actually WORKING on being jealous and managing those feelings in healthy ways
• you are saying there is a lot of control and insecurity on both your parts
• you have again mentioned a history of questionable consent
It's super clear that you BOTH need some real help, both with your relationship, but also separate from your relationship, as individuals. All the kinds of things you keep bringing here aren't things that two very young people with what sounds like no real education or support in healthy dynamics, and no ongoing help, are going to be able to fix on your own.
That's not because there is something the matter with the two of you, but because no one in that position could, all by themselves, and without even doing any reading to know what's healthy in the first place, do this by themselves or just together.
You say you can't walk in your neighborhood. I know parts of Baltimore can be rough, and that it's been particularly rough there lately (so sorry about that, too, it is such a cool city in some ways), but are you leaving to go to school? Is he in school?
If one or both of you aren't in school, can you give me an idea of what your day is like? Where DO you go? Do one or both of you have healthcare coverage, whether that's an insurance plan or public health? I'm trying to get a picture of all this so that we can find both of you some in-person help and/or some ways to access basic help resources, like books.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead