Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:40 pm
- My Awesomeness Quotient: That I like arts and crafts
- My primary language: English
- My pronouns: She/her
- My sexual identity and orientation: Female
- Location: NC
I might be the most uglist woman.
With the attraction level of hideous.
- scarleteen staff/volunteer
- Posts: 4379
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 am
- My Awesomeness Quotient: I handle raptors for fun
- My primary language: english
- My pronouns: she/her
- My sexual identity and orientation: queer
- Location: Desert
Can you give me a sense of if/how those feelings about your body are connected to the frustration you feel about guys possibly being attracted to you?
Too, it sounds like you've got some pretty negative feelings about your appearance. Are those something you're open to talking about?
Return to “Sex & Sexuality”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests