Questions and discussions about relationships: girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, partners, friends, family or other intimate relationships in your lives.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:16 am
- My Awesomeness Quotient: Nothing
- My pronouns: They, them
- My sexual identity and orientation: Pansexual and transexual
- Location: Death
Me and my boyfriend have a good relationship. Other than the fact that he is always wanting me. He is always thinking about me, and begging me to send him pictures. He trys to make me do weird things, and we have only known eatch other for 2 weeks. I love him, but this is so anoing. He always dirty talks me. He calls me his world, and is way to clingy. I dont want to break up with him, because he is so sweet when he is not like this.
- scarleteen founder & director
- Posts: 6300
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 am
- My Awesomeness Quotient: I know every word of The Lorax by heart.
- My primary language: english
- My pronouns: they/them
- My sexual identity and orientation: queery-queer-queer
- Location: Vashon Island, WA
Have you tried talking to him about any of this? And have you set any limits and boundaries with him around any of the things that are making you uncomfortable, or that you just don’t want?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Return to “Relationships”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests