Numbness in my Vagina.

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
GrowingupSucks
Awesomeness Quotient: My Freckles
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: I am Female, Straight

Numbness in my Vagina.

Unread post by GrowingupSucks »

Hey! I'm a 13 year old and I signed up for Scarleteen to find out more about my body. Recently I have tried to masturbate using my fingers or a brush. I never feel anything, except for a little bit of pressure in what I believe to be my pelvic bone. Its like my vagina is numb. It has left me feeling like my body isn't normal and i will never be able to experience sexual pleasure the way other women do. I have read many articles where women talk about their G-spot and how to find it. I have searched and I cant find it. I can't even feel if my fingers scratch the walls of my vagina. I am too nervous to ask any of my friends or family, so i'm really hoping someone on here can help me find out what is wrong with my vagina and why i can't feel pleasure in there.

Question: Why can't I feel anything inside my vagina?

Thank you<3
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Numbness in my Vagina.

Unread post by Siân »

Hi!

So a question to start with: when you're trying masturbation, are you feeling relaxed and turned on BEFORE you start exploring your genitals? From the way you hear sex and masturbation talked about in many places it's easy to assume that the genitals are this magic button, and if you just hit it right you'll start feeling all kinds of great. In reality though, unless you're already feeling kinda sexy probably what you'll feel is a whole lot of not much. Sound familiar?

There's also limited sensitivity inside the vaginal canal itself, which is why many people with a vulva put time into more external stimulation.

Check this out and let me know what you think: With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body

Does that help?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic