Clitoral and g-spot stimulation

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
Someone
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I like to help people
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she / her
Sexual identity: heterosexual female

Clitoral and g-spot stimulation

Unread post by Someone »

Hi, do any of you have tips on I can comfortably touch my clit and g-spot at the same time while masterbating? When I usually do it my wrists bend in an uncomfortable way and cramp.
I don't have the money to buy a sex toy, and, even if I did, I still live with my parents and don't want anyone asking about packages.

I usually do this sitting down, could changing positions help?
Alice O
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm really good at taking naps.
Primary language: Engish
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: hetero

Re: Clitoral and g-spot stimulation

Unread post by Alice O »

Hey Someone,

I can't say for sure whether changing positions will help, only you know how your body will respond to different positions, but it sounds like a great thing to explore! These things are often about trial-and-error.

You are right that sex toys can often help in the hand/wrist pain department. Given the financial issue, you could check out our piece on DIY sex toys: D.I.Y. Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition. If at some point you do have disposable income for a sex toy, there are some inexpensive products offered online, so you could look for one that fits the sensations you are looking for (g-spot & clitoral stimulation together). In terms of the privacy issue, you could have it sent to another location, if there is a place that you would feel comfortable sending it (for ex. a friend's house). Or you could look into local shops where you could purchase something in-person.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic