did i came?

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
thk
not a newbie
Pronouns: He

did i came?

Unread post by thk »

Hello,
I was with my girlfriend, we were having unprotected sex, and several times when we do it I feel like "mini orgasmic/tickling" sensation in my genitals while the intercourse, but those feel way different than a real orgasm, and today wasn't the exception, but today I felt like a big one.

So I want to ask, is something wrong with me, or is it normal?

Thanks
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: did i came?

Unread post by Heather »

Like almost anything else with our neurological responses, orgasm is something where it often won't feel the same every time, and where it can run a range of feeling really mild -- even like nothing much happened at all -- to feeling very intense.

As well, arousal can often feel like what you are describing. But only you are going to be able to figure out which responses of yours are what, and where you like to file them, basically, over time.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
thk
not a newbie

Unread post by thk »

I see.
By arousal you mean while intercourse, right?
Alice O
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm really good at taking naps.
Primary language: Engish
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: hetero

Unread post by Alice O »

Arousal, anytime. During intercourse or during other sexual activity.
thk
not a newbie

Unread post by thk »

I understand.
So, for a male, an orgasm (even if is really mild) won't feel quite obvious? or can actually be so mild that can be unnoticed?
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

Like I said: for everyone and all kinds of bodies, just like with sneezes, for example, or heart attacks or allergic reactions, the intensity of orgasm can range from pretty much nothing at all to something super-duper intense.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
thk
not a newbie

Unread post by thk »

Yep, I understand, but even orgasm can vary in sensation and intensity, It won't be obvious when you are getting one?
Heather

Unread post by Heather »

I literally have said twice, and am now saying a third time (we also have loads addressing this in so much of our content about orgasm on the site), that that is sometimes the case for people. Maybe you're having a hard time accepting that reality, perhaps because it stands counter to other things you have heard or believed about orgasm, but that is how it is.

You obviously get to choose to believe me about that or not, but I think we've exhausted this exchange at this point, so unless you want to talk about something I haven't already addressed about this -- like maybe why you are so concerned about this -- let's please move on. Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic