Vagina help

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
ifonlyicould
Awesomeness Quotient: I sing, dance, and act
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Pansexual, bisexual, or simply gay

Vagina help

Unread post by ifonlyicould »

I am 16, and I've never had sex. Not that thats not normal, but for good reason. I can't even get my pinky finger into my vagina without stinging, aching, sharp pain. It seems no matte what I do, no matter how aroused I am or how much lube I use, not a single finger can enter my vagina. She is closed for business. This makes periods extremely difficult, especially since I am a dancer. Everytime I insert a tampon, I have sharp horrible pain upon insertion, then sporadically throughout wear. It's starting to make life very difficult, and I would like to know if anyone had any clue what's happening to me. I haven't visited a doctor yet, but I've been seriously thinking about it. Thoughts? Thanks.
thewrit3r
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m pretty smart
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Re: Vagina help

Unread post by thewrit3r »

Hi,

I think it would be a good idea to visit a doctor. I really can't say what's going on and it wouldn't hurt to see someone.
"The writer is by nature a dreamer - a conscious dreamer."
-Carson McCullers
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Vagina help

Unread post by Heather »

By all means, seeing a reproductive/sexual healthcare provider would be a smart first step here. That way, you can at least find out if this is a physical issue - such as due to infection or a resilient hymen - or if it's more psychological. Knowing that is vital to knowing how to approach this.

Do you know how to find that kind of healthcare?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic