What's this feeling?

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
hedjoss
not a newbie
Primary language: Spanish
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: heterosexual

What's this feeling?

Unread post by hedjoss »

Hello, Scarleteen ...

So, a few days ago I was having a "moment" with my gf.
She was giving me a handjob and in some moment she focused only on mi penis head, she was rubbing it.
But while she was doing it I got this feeling like if I wanna pee, but, was a strange combination between "about to cum" and urge of pee.
I didn't felt so bad, actually was a little bit pleasurable, but it felt kind of strange, but I let myself go ...
When I felt that I was about to pee/cum I think I saw "something" that came of my penis but I'm not sure what was that thing, I didn't notice the "white" look of semen, maybe because it moved so fast.
As I saw it, it didn't was multiples squirts, I actually just watched one blast.
What was that feeling?
What was that liquid? semen, pre-cum, pee, saliva (she was giving me a blowjob just before that, maybe some saliva left in my penis and the movement flew it away?)?

Thanks so much!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: What's this feeling?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi hedjoss,

That's one of those questions we can't give a definite answer to, since we didn't see the liquid in question. Given what you described, it was likely pre-cum. As for the feeling, some people do report that sometimes the sensations generated by sex mimic the signals that your body gives when you need to pee.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic