Foreskin Restoration?

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
redUnmentionabl
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Sense of humor
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Pansexual

Foreskin Restoration?

Unread post by redUnmentionabl »

My parents are Christian and I was circumcised as an infant. I don't blame them if they did it if they thought it was for the best health wise but if they expected me to be Christian that bothers me. I hate the idea of circumcision in general, especially when the child has no say which is typically the case. Anyway I'd like to grow at least some foreskin back. I have some skin, enough that it's right below the glans when flacid. Since I'm in puberty, mitosis should be at an all time high so I think now is the best time to start restoration. My plan is to grow enough so that it can cover the glans and then using a product that will hold it in place so my glans will become more sensitive and shiny. How should I start tugging in order to start growing more skin?

Constant but not painful tension is best but if it's cheap enough I'll consider using a device. But for now I'd like some techniques and guides for manual tugging
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Foreskin Restoration?

Unread post by Karyn »

Before you do anything, it would be a good idea to check in with a doctor: since they'd be able to examine you, they'll be able to advise you better as to how to go about restoring your foreskin without damaging the tissue.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
redUnmentionabl
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Sense of humor
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Pansexual

Unread post by redUnmentionabl »

Karyn wrote:Before you do anything, it would be a good idea to check in with a doctor: since they'd be able to examine you, they'll be able to advise you better as to how to go about restoring your foreskin without damaging the tissue.
Is that something that a doctor can do? If so I'd still have to confront my parents about it as such a process would almost definitely be brought up to them. How should I go about it?
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Karyn »

A doctor should be able at least to give you more detailed information on foreskin restoration, and/or point you to some resources that would be most appropriate given your unique body. A doctor shouldn't be sharing any of your health information with your parents, either (the exception to that is if they believe your safety is at risk). Even if you need to go through your parents to see a doctor, you don't have to go into detail about why: you can just say you have some questions about your health that you'd like to talk to a doctor about.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic