Making my boobs smaller

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
RainbowPegasus
Awesomeness Quotient: Nothing much
Primary language: English or Welsh
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Female Lesbian

Making my boobs smaller

Unread post by RainbowPegasus »

Well, you see, I have huge boobs. They are currently a 34 GG (U.K. Size) and are so heavy I have shoulder pain, back pain and can't have a bra off at all. I even have to hold them while in the bath otherwise they hurt.

I'm considering surgery, but is there any natural way to make them smaller? Even one cup down would make me feel so much better, as my current size makes me incredibly anxious.

Any suggestions?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Making my boobs smaller

Unread post by Heather »

I'm so sorry you're having so much pain.

There really isn't a way to reduce the size of your breasts yourself, unless when you lose weight they get smaller for you (and you even have weight to lose to begin with). Ultimately, I'd suggest you go ahead and talk with a healthcare provider about your options.

In the meantime, however, have you tried using compression bras? Obviously that doesn't help with bathing, but that can sometimes help people with this kind of pain. And in the event that you don't have really good bras -- I know how expensive they can be, but alas -- designed expressly for people with larger sizes like yours, that will most likely help a good deal, all by itself.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
NATUREGIRL
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: RESPECT OF OTHERS
Primary language: ENGLISH
Pronouns: SHE/HER
Sexual identity: GAY / LEZ

Re: Making my boobs smaller

Unread post by NATUREGIRL »

Hiya sorry to hear about your boob problem, a friend at school her 17yo sister is 34FF and as she has quite a small frame she also gets back and shoulder pain a lot of the time, sometimes when they are causing pain she would wear a small bikini top just to support her breasts. I hope things work out for you, But to be honest surgery has risks as am sure you know. At the moment am 16yo and a 32A the most I want to be is a "C" .
Take Care
XXX
***** SMOOTH IS BEST *****

***** BE NAKED BE FREE *****

***** ALWAYS RESPECT OTHERS *****

***** 16yo GAY / LEZ GIRL, TAKE CARE EVERYONE XX *****
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic