PUFFY AREOLAS / NIPPLES

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
NATUREGIRL
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: RESPECT OF OTHERS
Primary language: ENGLISH
Pronouns: SHE/HER
Sexual identity: GAY / LEZ

PUFFY AREOLAS / NIPPLES

Unread post by NATUREGIRL »

Hiya as a late bloomer I did not show sings of puberty until [..], when my boobs started to bud and a few pubes appeared. Now my boobs are 32A but my areolas and nipples are very puffy and sit up quite a bit from the breast itself, I dont want to be any bigger than a "C" cup, I was just wondering how long they would be puffy? its just they are quite noticeable through my swimsuit, I only wear a bra to school because my boobs would show through my uniform shirt, or when I really have to wear one. but I cant wait to get my bra off when I get home.
XX
Last edited by Jacob on Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed age for SEO reasons
***** SMOOTH IS BEST *****

***** BE NAKED BE FREE *****

***** ALWAYS RESPECT OTHERS *****

***** 16yo GAY / LEZ GIRL, TAKE CARE EVERYONE XX *****
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: PUFFY AREOLAS / NIPPLES

Unread post by Redskies »

Hi Naturegirl,

there's not really any way to know how your breasts and nipples might change in the future. Sometimes they can be a bit enlarged at a particular time in your cycle, or for a little time while you're developing. Sometimes the changes are a natural part of your own particular body's development, and that's how your own breasts and nipples are going to be, generally.

Too, there's a very wide range of how different people's nipples can be: some are smaller, some are larger. If you'd like more information about breasts, we have that! Abreast: The Basics of Boobies

I hear you sounding uncomfortable with the outline of your nipples possibly being visible to other people. For sure, plenty of people in the world around us can be very strange, awkward or unpleasant about breasts, or about women's nipples. Would you like to talk with us about the way you're feeling, and perhaps unpack that some, to help you feel more comfortable in your own body?
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic