Where tf does my clit end !?

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
Hermioneg
Awesomeness Quotient: I create a lot of cool stuff
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bi, pan or queer depending on the person asking

Where tf does my clit end !?

Unread post by Hermioneg »

So I used to be pretty uncomfortable with how my vagina looks, but after having gotten up close + personal with a bunch of vaginas, I'm pretty certain I'm doing ok.
I do have asymmetrical inner labias and I think I realised why today; it's a bit weird though.
To put into context, my clit is a sort of average size ( not tiny at all but definitely not big) and has a decently sized clitoral hood; it's not completely hidden but it definitely becomes more visible when I'm aroused. However, right next to my clit, almost as a continuation of it, is another smaller, hard bump, kind of *on* the left inner labia (which is larger, I think due to this bit of skin that seems to literally be "more clit"). Its the right colour to be more clit, it looks like more clit, it definitely feels like more clit (wahey) but wtf is it doing along the labia??? Also why is it another small bump rather than me just having a marginally bigger clit?? Also if it's not clit, WHAT IS IT????? I haven't heard of anybody else having the same issue and i kind of don't want to ask a doctor in case it is normal and I'm wasting their time, so if anyone has ever heard of (or actually has) anything similar, pls give me a shout.
Karyn
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I collect condoms.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Where tf does my clit end !?

Unread post by Karyn »

Without being able to see you, it's difficult to tell what it might be (although if it isn't causing you any pain or discomfort, it's likely not cause for concern). The best person to ask really is a doctor, and it's honestly not a waste of anyone's time: part of their job as healthcare professionals is to answer these kinds of questions. Have you ever had a general sexual health checkup? If not, this would be a great time to get started with those, and you can ask about this bump at the same time.
"Where there is power, there is resistance." -Michel Foucault
NATUREGIRL
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: RESPECT OF OTHERS
Primary language: ENGLISH
Pronouns: SHE/HER
Sexual identity: GAY / LEZ

Re: Where tf does my clit end !?

Unread post by NATUREGIRL »

If your concerned enough to post here, for your own peace of mind I think you should get it checked out by a doctor, and do not worry no doctor will think your wasting their time, Its always better to be safe than sorry, I know this was posted a month ago. So I hope all is well.
X
***** SMOOTH IS BEST *****

***** BE NAKED BE FREE *****

***** ALWAYS RESPECT OTHERS *****

***** 16yo GAY / LEZ GIRL, TAKE CARE EVERYONE XX *****
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic