I can't seem to find answers to these questions.

Questions and discussions about your bodies and their parts.
_Adrian_
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My listening skills
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He, him
Sexual identity: Straight. Open minded. Has Hyperactive Libido.

I can't seem to find answers to these questions.

Unread post by _Adrian_ »

I'm too shy to ask my friends these questions, and I haven't found any answers online to my questions. I'm a 13 year old male that masturbates frequently, and makes out often, but has not had intercourse. First, does it hurt either person (in heterosexual intercourse) to keep your penis inside a woman's vagina for a certain amount of time without moving it? Next, when masturbating, I last for about 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Around how long does the average male last during sex? Does how long you last effect the enjoyment the woman receives during sex, or is it a small thing that can easily be overlooked by anyone? My last question is this. Is it ok when making out with a girl to touch each other down there, such as me rubbing her pussy and her stroking my dick while we make out? We have done this and we were both wondering if this is ok. Thank you for your time, Scarleteen.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I can't seem to find answers to these questions.

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi MMO_Lover,

The tricky thing about bodies is that they all respond to things slightly differently (although honestly, it would be unlikely to insert a penis into a vagina and not have it move at all). As for your question about length of intercourse, this is a really great piece to start with: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodie ... nd_also_ow

With the activity you described, as long as you are both comfortable with it, then it's an okay thing to be doing. If one or both of you is feeling uncomfortable about doing it, then it might be time to take a break from that activity and do something you both feel comfortable with.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic