Interested in BDSm

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Hamza
Awesomeness Quotient: My brains
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He\him
Sexual identity: Straight ,male

Interested in BDSm

Unread post by Hamza »

I am really interested in bdsm but the problem is where I live this kind of thing is considered taboo so is there any kind of dating site I can find a girl of my age for a bdsm relationship for the record I am 16 and I might have posted this in the wrong section I am new so sorry if I do that
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Interested in BDSm

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Hamza,

So, given your age, dating sites are probably not going to be an option since they're aimed at adults. That may mean that the most viable option right now is to find ways to safely explore this part of your sexuality during masturbation. How does that sound?

There are ways to introduce your interest in certain BDSM activities to a partner, but since it sounds like you're currently single there's not a lot of utility in figuring out how to explain your desires to a hypothetical partner rather than a person who you actually know and can talk to.
Hamza
Awesomeness Quotient: My brains
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He\him
Sexual identity: Straight ,male

Unread post by Hamza »

Well but like aren't there any dating sites focused on teens? Or any social media groups I can join ?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

There may indeed be dating or meetup resources for teens in your area, but that's ultimately a better question for a search engine than for us. As for social media groups, do you mean social media groups based around BDSM? If so, it's likely that those groups would be closed off to people who are legally considered minors.

While you're looking for a partner, it may also help to define for yourself what you mean by BDSM relationship. For instance, if there are simply elements of BDSM that you hope to have in your sex life, there may be more people open to that than if you are looking for something like a round the clock dom/sub relationship.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic