Pain During Fingering

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
trth1411
Awesomeness Quotient: my eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Female, straight

Pain During Fingering

Unread post by trth1411 »

Hey I’m 15,
I’ve been able to finger myself before and one of my exes last year was able to do it no problem even with 2 fingers. I’ve been able to marsturbate without putting anything in and that’s what I normally do. Because now it hurts so much, even if I’m only putting the tip of my finger in it, it hurts and my boyfriend tried to finger me a couple days ago but I was in to much pain and had to ask him to stop. I don’t think it’s becuase I’m tight and i did try to finger myself today but couldn’t and I’m still in pain. I am taking the pill to stop my period for a camp coming up but I don’t know if that could be why?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Pain During Fingering

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Trth1411,

Painful insertion can happen for a variety of reasons, most commonly lack of lubrication or feeling tense/unaroused. Are you and your partner using lube during manual sex? And are you feeling relaxed and turned on when you or he tries to insert your fingers (the vaginal canal isn't tight or loose in the way many people think, but the muscles in it can tense up just like the muscles in other parts of your body)?

Too, if this issue seems to have come out of nowhere and the pain isn't going away, it may be time to check in with a healthcare provider to see if there is an infection or other physical issue that needs treating.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic