Pregnancy without actual intercourse/direct genital contact

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
john
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

Pregnancy without actual intercourse/direct genital contact

Unread post by john »

Does Scarleteen actually believe in stories of pregnancy with the folllowing:

- Manual sex + precum
- Manual sex + cum
- Dry humping

Or is Scarleteen certain that it is just some made-up/fake stories?

Actually, has there ever been a REAL case (e.g. confirmed by reputable entity) where women got pregnant from those listed above?

I would like to know what Scarleteen thinks of that.

Thanks in advance.
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Pregnancy without actual intercourse/direct genital contact

Unread post by al »

Hi john,

We are absolutely certain about the information that we put out in our articles, as it comes a multitude of sources including a) national and international organizations like WHO, the CDC, and Planned Parenthood, b) advice and consultation by a whole bunch of licensed physicians and sexual health experts, and c) from our founder Heather's decades of experience in the field of sexual health and sex education.

You've asked a few of these questions about the specifics of how pregnancy happens and doesn't happen, and it's starting to cross into the territory of posts that violate our Pregnancy Scare Anxiety Policy. We've found over the years that repeatedly engaging in conversations about things that have proven over and over again to not be a pregnancy risk doesn't make people's anxiety and fears about pregnancy go away; in fact it tends to increase it.

Instead, what we can talk about is why this feels like such a persistent concern, and things that you might be able to do to address them. I've created a new thread here where we can continue this conversation in a way that doesn't come close to violating our policy.
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Locked Previous topicNext topic