Penis and foreskin

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Stardifam
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I’m funny
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He or him
Sexual identity: Bisexual

Penis and foreskin

Unread post by Stardifam »

Hello I’m 13, bisexual and I am just starting to have my first sexual experiences. My friend Ewan stayed over at my house, we were laying top to tail when I accidentally hit my arm on the bulge in his pants. I said sorry and then I touched it again and then he pulled it out of his pants and pulled my hand to it I stared at it. It was massive and he could pull his foreskin all the way back. I started jerking him off and then eventually he cummed. I didn’t know he could. I can’t cum and my cock is tiny and I can’t pull my foreskin back. While I was jerking his off he pulled my pants off and tried to do the same to mine I instantly helped as it really hurt. Since then I have had one other sexual experience with him where I played around with his giant cock and also sucked him off. I could barely fit it in my mouth. I wish that it won’t all be about his cock as I want to be sucked and wanked as well. Any advice?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Penis and foreskin

Unread post by Mo »

If it hurts when you or someone else tries to pull your foreskin back, definitely don't force it; it's possible to injure yourself that way. This is something you could ask your doctor about; we have more info in this article about foreskins: A Foreskin Foray: Questions, Concerns, & Clarifications.
In terms of not having sex be all about your partner, that's definitely something to talk to him about. Have you let him know that you want more reciprocity in your relationship? If so, how has he responded to that?
Stardifam
not a newbie

Thanks for the advice I am going to talk to him about it thanks.
Stardifam
not a newbie

I also have questions about gay and oral sex. I don’t want to be embarrassed when it happens so is it possible you could give me some advice on how I suck a dick and how anal works? Thanks
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

No one can tell you how to give someone else oral sex (or engage in anal sex with someone) who isn't that person, because what everyone likes and doesn't, and how everyone likes things to be, is super individual. We find out how a partner likes to do things by both communicating with that partner and them by experimenting together (because how someone likes something with one person may not be at all how they like it with you). No one should feel embarrassed not knowing how to do something with a partner because no one actually can know how before they are with that unique individual. I'd also say that part of being ready for sex with other people -- when we are -- is being comfortable with not knowing things and being new to things. If that feels horrifying or scary, I'd say that's a good sign you may be moving too fast or thinking about moving things forward too quickly for yourself.

Also, sex isn't something that "happens." It's something people choose to do, so it's not like any kind of sex should just creep up on you. Instead -- again, especially if people have the maturity to be sexual with a partner -- this should be something you're talking about before doing things, and only doing at pace that really feels right for everyone involved.

If you want some basic, very general information about oral and anal sex, you can go ahead to the main site -- http://www.scarleteen.com -- and use the search function up top. If you put in those terms, oral sex and anal sex (one search at a time), you'll find a whole bunch of basic and more specific information, to the degree we can give it (since again, no one can stand in for whoever your unique partners are).
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic