Clitoral discharge

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Pitapita
Awesomeness Quotient: Eyes
Primary language: Body language
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Clitoral discharge

Unread post by Pitapita »

Hi, i've been getting white discharge from mu clitoris, size not bigger than a rice grain on the base of her clitoris once i pull the hood back. It is hardish, i cant wipe it off. I had to pull it out with a tweezer - once out i could press it between my fingers to dissolve. It causes discomfort and pain when i tried take it out and It comes back every few days. I tried washing with warm water and wiping with cotton wool but its like it is stuck. Is this normal? How can I remove it with more ease?
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Clitoral discharge

Unread post by Siân »

Hi Pitapita,

It sounds like home care isn't working for this, and it's time to see a doctor - is that something you have access to? In the meantime, you can try really soaking it in a hot bath and massaging the area to loosen it, but that's not a long term solution.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Clitoral discharge

Unread post by Heather »

Just a quick add from me: you ideally will want to have a healthcare provider take a look at this and tell you what it is, but it sounds likely to be a clitoral adhesion to me. Sometimes those *can* be dealt with with only home remedies, such as a pattern of hot water soaks (like a hot bath every day for a bunch of says) with massage, but it sounds like home care just isn't working for this, and you also will need to know for sure what it is to know if you even CAN try to tend to it yourself.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic