female ejaculation very hard, need help.

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ayle1257
not a newbie
Pronouns: ayle

female ejaculation very hard, need help.

Unread post by ayle1257 »

hey there , i am newly married and during sex , when i rub her vagina or lick it, she really feels it and starts screaming etc. but she says to stop and i dont, eventually she stops me by force.What is the problem here and what to do to make her cum. She says feeling is weird, and she cant explain it. though she likes it. so how do we manage to go through this..
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Re: female ejaculation very hard, need help.

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi muhammada, if your partner asks you to stop you need to stop. That is the main problem here.

We can not and should not try to 'make' someone cum. A consensual experience which you both enjoy is the only sort of sex your should be having.

Speaking to your partner and making it easier for her to say no, and learning to understand and respect her, her words and her consent is the way to make this situation better.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
ayle1257
not a newbie
Pronouns: ayle

Re: female ejaculation very hard, need help.

Unread post by ayle1257 »

thanx for ur reply and i feel that i have found my answer thank you very much. respect and friendship is what is needed more and i think u r spot on. thanx again...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic