Sex and Periods

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Stacy
Awesomeness Quotient: Always willing to leaen
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Gay

Sex and Periods

Unread post by Stacy »

I always start my periods during sex :cry: is this normal??
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Sex and Periods

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Stacy,

If what's happening is for sure your period (as in it has period symptoms and lasts about as long as your period does),it may just be a coincidence that your period starts during sex. Another possibility is that if you get very aroused or have an orgasm from sexual activity, that can appear to "kickstart" your period. Because arousal and particularly orgasm can cause uterine contractions, it's not uncommon to find that if that happens around the time a period is due, those contractions cause you to see flow earlier than you might otherwise or see slightly heavier flow, or more flow at once, afterwards.
Admin
Awesomeness Quotient: Talking
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Female

Unread post by Admin »

I have a question. My cousin and her boyfrnd had a sort of moment. My cousins boyfriend after masturbating and ejaculation with the same hands fingered my cousin. She is a virgin. But she is late for her periods like 12 days . She had PCOD. But she had recovered . Last month also she had late periods. Is there possible of chancees of pregnancy?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi admin,

Please make a new thread for your question (although you may want to review our policy about questions involving pregnancy fear before doing so: http://www.scarleteen.com/pregnancy_fea ... ety_policy )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic