How can I get a pregnancy test

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Gamergurl
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

How can I get a pregnancy test

Unread post by Gamergurl »

So I am 15 years old and my period is 3 or so days late. On day 14 I gave my boyfriend a blowjob and on day 21 we had sex he was wearing a condom and finished in my mouth. Although this makes it basically impossible to get pregnant I’d like to get an answer why my period which is regular is late. How can I get a pregnancy test since I can’t tell my parents and I’m under 16??
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: How can I get a pregnancy test

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi GamerGurl,

There are multiple reasons why a period may be late besides pregnancy, and you can read about those here: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period? . If you still want to test (which is a sound step if you're feeling like you can't shake the fear of being pregnant), you should be able to buy a test from a drugstore or chemist on your own. If you need help finding and using a test, this article can help you out: Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

How are you feeling overall about the level of sexual activity you're engaging in? Are you completely comfortable with it, or are there some risks attached to it that you feel like you're not ready to take right now?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic