Female Ejaculation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ConfuZZLED345
Awesomeness Quotient: I am emotionally intelligent
Primary language: english
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: heterosexual

Female Ejaculation

Unread post by ConfuZZLED345 »

I have always been aware of my sexuality and have always masturbated even before knowing what it was. It has come to the point in my life where I am going to loose my virginity. I'm not scared of the sex itself; I'm scared of orgasming. I have orgasmed alone before and I almost always squirt. Is that normal? or am I rare like everyone says. Because I don't want the guy I'm with to think I'm weird.
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Re: Female Ejaculation

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi Confuzzled!

It's not weird. Orgasming is when our muscles spasm because of having been stimulated. If our muscles spasm that can include contracting and squeezing/squirting out whatever fluids are in the vicinity of the spasming muscles.

I would deeply hope that any partner wouldn't judge you for your natural reaction to experiencing pleasure. I'd want them to want you to feel good.

If someone would be judgemental about it, I think it can be a good idea to talk about expectations of sex and orgasm, before you have sex. Then if you figure that someone is not cool and accepting of different bodies and how they express orgasm you can decide not to have sex with that person.

Is that helpful?

I honestly think if someone was judgemental that it should be their problem, not yours.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic