When I masturbate I don't feel anything

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ConfusedTeen13
Awesomeness Quotient: My smile
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Girl/female

When I masturbate I don't feel anything

Unread post by ConfusedTeen13 »

Hi. So I'm super confused. I'm 13, girl, and I just started to masturbate, but I dont feel anything. I thought that when you masturbated it was suppose to feel good. The only thing that I've stuck in me is my finger. I'm not sure if I'm going deep enough or maybe I stuck it in the wrong hole, if that's possible. Sooo help? Please. :?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: When I masturbate I don't feel anything

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi ConfusedTeen and welcome to Scarleteen,

When it comes to masturbation, it often takes a bit of experimenting to find what ways of masturbating work best for your body. For instance, some people find that simply inserting their fingers feels great to them, while others find that they need more stimulation on the external parts of their genitals, and some people prefer not to insert anything at all. It may also help to know that for people with vaginas, it's those outside parts of the genitals (like the clitoris) that are often the most responsive to being touched. Does that all make sense? If you haven't already, I'd also suggest giving this a read: How Do You Masturbate?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic