Boyfriend Can't Cum

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
NeedtoCum
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Pansexual

Boyfriend Can't Cum

Unread post by NeedtoCum »

Hello!

My boyfriend is unable to cum when we have sex. He can cum when he jerks off but he does that dry so he thinks thats whats the cause of him not being able to in a moist pussy. It's not a matter of me not being to tight or him not enjoying it. He loves it just gets "numb" after a certain point. i think that taking a break after he reaches that point will help but i need other ideas too. Is there anything i can do to help him cum?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Boyfriend Can't Cum

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi NeedtoCum,

It sounds like he may have already identified the main cause, which is that he is someone who needs a lot of friction to reach orgasm. That's something that can happen for other people with penises, so he's certainly not alone in that experience. Can you give me a sense of whether you two have tried other activities to help him orgasm, or if you've been focused only on getting it to happen via vaginal intercourse? You may also want to give this article a read: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advic ... _an_orgasm

As an aside, I'm glad you mention this isn't a result of you not being tight enough, because the idea of being tight or loose is pretty useless when it comes to sex. In fact, feeling tight is usually a sign of tension, which can lead to discomfort
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic