was I sexual assaulted?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Nxxmx
Awesomeness Quotient: Not sure
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: Straight

was I sexual assaulted?

Unread post by Nxxmx »

I met up with this boy and he started to finger me, I was ok with it at first but then he started being rough. I kept telling him he was hurting me he would stop for a second and then carry on. I kept moving this hand. After he stopped I was really sore.
al
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I make zines!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: was I sexual assaulted?

Unread post by al »

Hi Nxxmx, and welcome to Scarleteen.

What you're describing would definitely be considered sexual assault. You told this person that what he was doing was hurting you, and you showed him that you wanted him to stop by moving his hand away. He ignored that and kept going, which violated your comfort and boundaries.

I'm so sorry that this happened to you - you didn't deserve it. If you're feeling upset or isolated right now, Self-Care A La Carte has lots of tools and suggestions for taking care of yourself and treating yourself with extra love. You're also welcome to use this space to ask more questions, or to process what you're thinking about and feeling.

Is there anything we can do to support you?
Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. -Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic