Pregnancy

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Lauren_10
Pronouns: She

Pregnancy

Unread post by Lauren_10 »

I took Imodium lastnight for upset stomach and had u protected sex that same night about 2-3 hours later I took my pill at my usual time this morning (mini pill ) is there a chance that the Imodium will interfer with my pill and not work
Lauren_10

Re: Pregnancy

I took Imodium lastnight for upset stomach and had unprotected sex that same night i took my pill at my usual time this morning (mini pill ) is there a chance that the Imodium will interfer with my pill and not work
Lauren_10

Would the Imodium interfer with the pill and not react and not work ?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Lauren_10,

You can find out what substances do or do not interfere with the pill on this list: Something You Can Worry About Less: Interference and Hormonal Birth Control . If you don't see a medication listed on there at all, then you can assume it doesn't interfere.

How are you feeling in terms of only using the minipill as a method? Would you feel more comfortable backing up with condoms?

As an aside, please know that there's no need to post the same question in a thread multiple times. Just once is sufficient and someone will get to it as soon as they can.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic