for prone masturbation.

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
rajaman
not a newbie
Pronouns: he

for prone masturbation.

Unread post by rajaman »

i am practising start/stop method and since then i am really enjoying masturbating (: but i am unable to stroke slowly as it feels less pleasurable than faster strokes and to prevent early ejaculation we need to have slow speed as far as i know so how can i maintain that slow speed to get longer ejaculation?

and is it possible that i ejaculate when i wants? means can i masturbate until i wants and then ejaculate when i really wants to do ? i m using start/stop method but i exploded after 2-3 stops sometimes not even 1 stop ): very unpredictable and unconsistent ):
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: for prone masturbation.

Unread post by Heather »

All of these are just things that you practice over time, but which, even when you do, you just probably ultimately won’t have complete control over.

But you also get to do things you enjoy even if that means you ejaculate more quickly: there isn’t one right amount of time, after all, just what you enjoy.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
rajaman
not a newbie

Unread post by rajaman »

yes i m enjoying but i cant maintain that slow strokes as it feels less enjoyable than fast strokes,fast strokes is sexy/enjoyable but i got ejaculation faster because of it ):
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

As Heather said above, it's ok to focus on what feels good during masturbation, even if you ejaculate more quickly. Is there a particular reason you're focusing on taking longer to ejaculate instead of on pleasure?
rajaman
not a newbie

Unread post by rajaman »

as longer ejaculation will lasts pleasure for longer time too,so i just wants to extend that pleasurable time if it can be.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic