masturbation

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
IRideHorses
Awesomeness Quotient: my skills at riding horses
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: female

masturbation

Unread post by IRideHorses »

Hi! so ive recently been really masturbating but it feels like nothing is happening put it this way if i was to close my eyes and someone was to start fingering me I wouldnt feel it... I masterbate when im aroused and same thing.. nothing at all also another question, is it possible to be too tight (small( for the penis, and is there a disorder where I could acutally be aroused 24/7 and thats the reason I domt ferl anything during masturbation .. is it possible to find sex not pleasureable?

(sorry for typos!)
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: masturbation

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi IRideHorses,

It's pretty unlikely that you're aroused 24/7, since you notice a change in your arousal when you try to masturbate. From what you're describing, it sounds more like the type of masturbation you're trying isn't quite working for you. Can you give me a sense of how much experimenting you've done with different types of masturbation?

With your other question, a vagina cannot be too tight or small for a penis. The vaginal canal is made of muscle, so it conforms to what's inside it. If there's nothing, it's fairly closed in on itself, but if a person is aroused, the vagina loosens and the cervix raises to make room for whatever is going to be inserted. Does that make sense?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic