i dont feel much when i masterbate

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
fluffy_foxy007
Awesomeness Quotient: my artistic skill
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: strait

i dont feel much when i masterbate

Unread post by fluffy_foxy007 »

hi, im a 13 year old girl and I am wondering how I could feel something when I masterbate. I have tried fingering, humping, and water jets. non of theis things made me feel much, all they did was make me want to pee. is that all their is? or am I just not doing something right.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Sexual identity: queer

Re: i dont feel much when i masterbate

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi fluffy_foxy,

It usually takes a bit of trial and error to find the types of masturbation that work best for your body, so some of what may be going on here is you just need to do a little more experimentation. You can read about different methods people use to masturbate here: How Do You Masturbate?

It may also help to keep in mind that masturbation (or any kind of sexual touch or activity) doesn't always feel as mind-blowing as we're expecting it to. A lot of common portrayals of masturbation show it involving super-intense pleasure and orgasm, when in lots of cases it doesn't feel that way. When you masturbate, are you feeling zero pleasure? Or is it that you're not feeling the level of pleasure you thought you would?
fluffy_foxy007
Awesomeness Quotient: my artistic skill
Sexual identity: strait

Unread post by fluffy_foxy007 »

the feeling is very dull. I know something is happening but its not much.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Okay, so it sounds like you may not have found the type of masturbation that works best for you just yet. Too, are you mentally turned on as well as physically turned on when you try to masturbate? The brain is a big factor in feeling sexual pleasure, so if your not mentally aroused when masturbating it may not feel that good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic