confused

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
princess kit
Awesomeness Quotient: positive in life
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: gentle

confused

Unread post by princess kit »

Hi, I'm pretty new here at Scarleteen boards :D I'm going to open up what happened with me and my boyfriend. it was May 06, 2018 we have sex during my PERIOD and it's our first time to try the "cumming inside or depositing inside me" the say it is safe to have sex on period because my period blood will pushed out the sperm but I didn't have the full trust about that and we did our last sex was on May 7 in the morning doing it the same as we did that night. I discovered this so called "trust pill" or "birth control" that my friend gave me but it's been used already like there's only 23 tabs left in it and I take pills like 3 days and I forgot to take them again. I got withdrawal bleeding like it's been 6 days already. I'm scared. I take pills again like last night, will my bleeding stop when I continue to take the pills again and consume it? or should I stop? huhuhuhuhu help!!! I'm just sixteen and I'm still new in this sex life huhu
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: confused

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Princess Kit,

So, while pregnancy may be less likely to happen when someone is on their period (not because the blood pushes out sperm, but because of the conditions of the uterus during that time of the month), you can get pregnant at any time during your cycle. Can I ask why you and your boyfriend chose to go without a condom (since it sounds like you do not wish to get pregnant right now)?

With the birth control pill, in order for it to be effective you have to start with a full pill pack and take one pill everyday. You can read more about how to use the pill here: Combined Oral Contraceptives (The Pill) . But, the more important thing is that birth control methods like the pill need to be prescribed by a heathcare provider, not just passed off by a friend (really, it's not a good idea to pass any kind of medication on to someone who it wasn't meant for). If you're interested in getting on the pill, or finding another type of hormonal birth control, we'd be happy to help you figure out how to do that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic