Did he say it

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Spiderman23
not a newbie
Pronouns: She

Did he say it

Unread post by Spiderman23 »

So I went away with my boyfriend the other weekend for the night and I did drink a lot and got pretty drunk. Safe to say the night ended with me being sick... anyway that’s not really what I’m on here to talk about. I remember quite a bit of the night but one thing is bugging me a lot. I don’t know if I remember my boyfriend saying ‘i think falling in love with you’. I’m just freaking out because I don’t know if I said it back but if I confront him about it and he didn’t say it I will be so embarrassed and if he did say it, he might not remember saying it so I’m in a bit of a pickle
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Did he say it

Unread post by Mo »

As you say, it's possible that he may not remember what he said that night, but the only way to know is to talk with him about it. If asking "hey, did you say you were falling in love with me last week?" feels too intimidating or potentially embarrassing, maybe having a general conversation about your relationship and how you're both feeling about it and about each other might be helpful.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic