Scares and pleasure

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Lola2018
not a newbie
Pronouns: She

Scares and pleasure

Unread post by Lola2018 »

Hi!
I know I have a thing for pregnancy scares... and I’m ashamed of it.
This time I’m not that scared which is awesome.
I also actually enjoyed sex for the first time in my life !!! Which is more than awesome.
I had a lot of sex tough.. always with condominium. It never broke ( if I didn’t see it broken it worked right? Just double checking).
The tip had the semen and I don’t see it leaking (double checking ). I only had sex once with each condom and even though I had a lot of sex it was in a couple of days (like once in the morning and another at night for 3 days).

I think I know now what you mean with “Beeing ready for sex” I feel no pressure and I’m way more calmed !!

I also used lube because you said that helps prevent the condom from breaking.

I just wanted to share this and triple check I did everything right and I have no risk.

I did end my “fertile window “ like a day before the first time I had sex. I use “” because I know I can’t now for sure when I ovulated. An that freaks me out a bit.. but then I remember that nothing broke or spilled.

Second thing that got me kinda worried but I know it has nothing to do.. is we kinda cuddled one time naked after having sex after he throwed away the condom in the garbage. His penis never touched my body and if it did it must have touched my butt (little spoon ).

Thanks for having this place. So basically I want to say thank you for being there for me. I can finally enjoy sex!! Viva safer sex. Still working on my gears but I feel I have comes a long way.
Lola2018
not a newbie

Re: Scares and pleasure

Oh and I think I just got the flu or something.. I sneeze a lot Anayd have. A runny nose.
Lola2018
not a newbie

I just wanted to know if I did good. And if I have nothing to worry about.
Lola2018
not a newbie

Was my question too dumb and that’s why I’m not getting an answer ?
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Unread post by Mo »

Hi Lola, sometimes it takes us a bit to answer questions! I didn't really see a question in your initial post but it sounds like you are having some worries after sex. As you know, we aren't evaluating situations for potential pregnancy risk, but all of our tools for doing so, and all the information we have on birth control methods, using them properly, doubling up on them, etc. can be found in the big list here: Pregnancy Scare Resources
Lola2018
not a newbie

Thanks!
Lola2018
not a newbie

I take this apply to me

In our direct services, Scarleteen staff will no longer answer or engage with ANY questions or discussions stemming from or about pregnancy fear or anxiety from users who are not pregnant or who otherwise are not or have not been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.
Alice O
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm really good at taking naps.
Primary language: Engish
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: hetero

Unread post by Alice O »

Yes, this applies to all Scarleteen users.
Lola2018
not a newbie

Sorry ! I know the policy applies to everyone. It’s just that when I opened the link Mo have me.. the first paragraph said “scarletteen will not answer questions of pregnancy fear and anxiety from users who are not pregnant or who other whose are not or have not been directly involved with a pregnancy risk”

I just wanted to know if that paragraph is the answer to my case.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Lola: please respect our clearly stated policy about pregnancy scare questions and stop asking them and trying to find ways around that policy. Thank you.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Locked Previous topicNext topic