Is this me or do i have anxiety?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ailurophiledork
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I can sometimes understand people
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Is this me or do i have anxiety?

Unread post by ailurophiledork »

Hey scarleteen, first of all i want to thank you for making this website, sriously, i feel great knowing it. Now, im the dumb dumb who thought she could get pregnant because of manual sex(from precum) and i'm just asking right now i feel swollen and tender breasts and cramping this last 2 days, and i crave more food and im moody, are these signs for pms or.. gosh.. pregnancy? Please help me out, my anxiety is sriously eating my mind, how can i relax myself? Cause im afraid that it can affect my period cycle, thankyou!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Is this me or do i have anxiety?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi ailurophiledork,

There are a few different things you can do. First, I would read this article and pick a few different techniques to try to help you relax: Self-Care a La Carte

Next, can you give me a sense of whether you feel anxious about a lot of things in your life? Or does this feeling only come up in relation to pregnancy?
ailurophiledork
not a newbie

Its mostly about pregnancy.. cause i have cramps and my breats are sore but theres no period yet, last month it was on 12 february, now's 11, is that okay? I've been feeling cramps since the 9th of feb
ailurophiledork
not a newbie

UPDATE!!! I just had my period, omg im not trying to exaggerate thiisss but i cried and it feels like a blessing, thanks scarleteen for your replies!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Since you mentioned that the hard to shake anxiety you feel tends to only happen around pregnancy, reading this article might be helpful: You're Not Pregnant. Why Do You think You Are? . That can help you identify reasons why this fear is so hard to get rid of even when you know there wasn't a risk, which can help you avoid situations like this in the future.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic