Is it normal for me to..?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
ailurophiledork
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I can sometimes understand people
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Is it normal for me to..?

Unread post by ailurophiledork »

So according to my period cycle app that i have in my phone, it'll be another week until i go into my PMS days, but right now is my last fertile day and my breasts are feeling so tender and like heavy, full sort of thing, the left one isn't that sore but the right one is just making me scared. Is this okay? Or should i be worried? Im 17 btw and no i dont take any kind of birth control pills or whatsoever.. please help, thank you
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: They

Re: Is it normal for me to..?

Unread post by Jacob »

Hi ailurophiledork!

Aside from saying that I would be careful about the outputs of a menstruation app (they aren't necessarily accurate), I don't know what might be causing the breast tenderness. It could just be minor fluctuations in your hormone levels.

Would you say this is a normal amount of tenderness/soreness for you at a different point in your cycle? Or does it feel out of the ordinary in general?
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
ailurophiledork
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I can sometimes understand people
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Is it normal for me to..?

Unread post by ailurophiledork »

Kinda out of the ordinary but it didnt last long, right now im having mild cramping and my breasts are a lot more sore and my mood is really so bad haha, i think aunt flo will visit in a couple of days
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic