I Have Weird Feelings In My Stomach After My First Time

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Confused Teen
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Female

I Have Weird Feelings In My Stomach After My First Time

Unread post by Confused Teen »

Hi My Name Is Lele . On Valentines Day I Was With A Guy That I Liked And A Couple Other People And We Ended Up Drinking. One Thing Led To Another And I Ended Up Having Sex For The Very First Time . Then I Went Home And Went To Sleep Shortly After ... But Ever Since Then Ive Had Weird Feelings In My Stomach And I Dont Know How To Describe It But Im Very Paranoid That I Might End Up Pregnant . I Came Here To See If I Can Find Answers Before I Take The Next Step ... Im Very Scared Because I Have Really Protective Parents And I Dont Want To Disappoint Them ... Any Way , I Dont Know If The Weird Feelings In My Stomach Are Normal Or Not Or If Its Because Of The Alcohol.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: I Have Weird Feelings In My Stomach After My First Time

Unread post by Heather »

Hey there, Lele. Welcome to the boards. :) Next time you post, could you not capitalize every word, please? It makes it very difficult to read what you've written. Thanks!

We won't engage with pregnancy scares here, so besides directing you to take a pregnancy test if you have a concern about that (though it'd be about a couple weeks too soon for that just now, as even when pregnancy does happen, it takes longer than a few days to happen, and longer still to produce the hormone a test reads for), that's not a discussion we're going to have.

But there may be a bunch of reasons you feel weird in your stomach or otherwise. For instance, if you were drunk, then it's possible the sex you engaged in wasn't, or wasn't very, consensual, and that can certainly make a person feel nauseated, because that's not okay. You don't say anything about what you actually wanted here, and if you wanted to have sex with whomever you had sex with. If you don't know if you used contraception or safer sex or not that certainly can also cause you to be very worried, and it's common for worry and stress to result in stomach upset.

Where would you like to take this discussion from here?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic