I’m 13 and interested in DDLG/MDLG?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Awkwardly13
Awesomeness Quotient: Honesty
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Bisexual

I’m 13 and interested in DDLG/MDLG?

Unread post by Awkwardly13 »

I’m 13 and I’ve been interested in the concept of DDLG/MDLG since I was 11 and I’m also currently questioning if I’m a little or if it’s normal to be interested in sippy cups, pacifiers, stuffies, onesies and being fed like a child. I really want onesies and pacifiers but I’m scared to ask my parents for some since they’d question it and probably take my phone and stuff. Is this bad? Am I weird?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: I’m 13 and interested in DDLG/MDLG?

Unread post by Heather »

Am I weird is always such a difficult question because as a weird person in a lot of respects myself, who accepts their own weirdness, I don't think it's a problem to be weird. I also think we're all pretty weird, no matter what, so my honest answer to anyone asking if they're weird is usually going to be, "Probably. So?" :D

Is this kind of curiosity or desire uncommon and unusual? It is. Does that make it or you bad? Nope. It's okay to be unusual, and that includes sexually. Can you live with that?

Generally, asking partners to get things for sexual play -- rather than health or safety -- isn't the greatest, period. That's just something where in families, it's really important for people to have good boundaries for everyone's emotional well-being and so that your sex life and your family life have some real space between them, you know?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic