What is that stuff

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
EveMaria
Awesomeness Quotient: Nothing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She
Sexual identity: I dont know?

What is that stuff

Unread post by EveMaria »

I'm only 17 but I haven't explored my vagina much. But I do notice when I go to the bathroom I see this white stuff in this pocket like thing next to a whole. I dont know much about vaginas sorry if there isn't much information.
But anyways I was looking at it before and it hurt to touch. A Grey thing kind of poped out. I tryed pulling it but it hurt. There's some white stuff near it to but its not a not other white stuff that Vegans get
Please tell me what it is I'm kind of scared a little bit

Thank you
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: What is that stuff

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Eve Maria,

It sounds like something that would be useful to you right now is to get to know your genitals a little bit better. If you follow along with this article, you may start to have a better sense of what you're looking at: Innies & Outies: The Vagina, Clitoris, Uterus and More . Some of the white stuff you're seeing is likely vaginal discharge, something that's totally normal to have and something that is not dependent on whether or not someone has had sex before. You can read about the different types of discharge in this article: Honorably Discharged: A Guide to Vaginal Secretions
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic