Pain

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
KMann123
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Pain

Unread post by KMann123 »

I have noticed recently that whenever I insert something into my vagina it’s really painful and pretty much wont go in. I have no problem with a tampon or one finger, but anything with more girth than that pretty much wont go in at all. Such as sex toys or 2/3 fingers. It’s making me panic bevause i have just recently got a boyfriend and although I’ve never had sex I’m almost certain it’s not going to go in and just cause me pain and embrassment. Is this normal? Will it be easier with an actual penis? Should I go to the doctors. Any advice is greatly received. Thanks
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Pain

Unread post by Heather »

Has it always felt this way for you? Are you having pain at any other times, or just when you try to insert something?

Also, when you are trying to insert something larger than a finger or tampon, are you using lubricant? Are you sexually excited at the time you're trying?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic