Finally not confused

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Corrie199689
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Dunno
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She

Finally not confused

Unread post by Corrie199689 »

So after reading human reproduction a seafarers guide, I have come to the conclusion that any fear that I would have regarding sperm are moot because unless ejacualte comes out of the penis and straight on to my vulva without any stops between then there is no risk correct?

even if there were sperm on my underwear there would be no risk because the fabric would soak the semen up making it impossible for the sperm to create a pregnancy unless I had watched the guy ejaculate on the underwear and immediately like seconds after this put them on but even this would be an unlikely risk.

So unless there is direct contact between a vulva and penis by touching or someone with a penis ejaculates on to a vulva there is no risk.

Sperm cannot cause pregnancy if it touches anything else before it touches the vulva so therefore sperm on underwear and then touching the vulva will be no risk.

The ejaculate needs to fresh from the source to cause any risk and therefore sitting on a fabric for more than 10 minutes will definitely mean that it is now useless at creating a pregnancy.

This would just be like the case of sperm on toilet paper it would be impossible to create a pregnancy because the semen would be absorbed by the paper meaning the sperm cannot move and there would be no way for it to reach the entire way up the vaginal canal to create a pregnancy.

Have i finally got the correct understanding so I stop asking silly questions?