Worried Sick About Her

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
RussianRaptor12
Awesomeness Quotient: My Snowboarding ability
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/him
Sexual identity: Straight

Worried Sick About Her

Unread post by RussianRaptor12 »

Hi, I'm new to Scarleteen, and I'm kind of in a rut right now. My girlfriend and I have been together seven months now, and we've been doing things that would make both of our parents absolutely livid. For the past month or so (especially), I've always made sure that when we please each other, I'm the one to please her first, and then she follows, all while the person doing the pleasing is dressed, so as not to have any reason to worry. (We have only done oral, and anal only once or twice, unprotected... It's difficult to admit when I know better.) As far as anal goes, I've never finished in her, and as far as oral goes, I know for a fact that she always washes her hands. But recently, she said she washed them, and then after washing them and using the bathroom, she wiped herself. Now I know that the chances for sperm transfer are next to downright impossible, but we're both caught in the "What if?" state of mind. A little while ago, (please excuse the sexual language) I was fingering her, and I was going hard enough to the point that I made her bleed a little bit. I cannot say this enough however, I always wash my hands before I even consider pleasing her if we are to continue. (After I've been pleased) So my question is, if she's due for a period within the next few days or so, why did she have the tiniest little amount of blood when she wiped herself with toilet paper? Her and I are just worried sick it's implantation bleeding. It could be a UTI, but as for the symptoms she's been feeling as of the 19th of January, are breast soreness, fatigue, (we've been very stressed lately, finals week just ended) and frequent urination, as well as the minuscule amount of spotting/unknown blood. Could the abrasion I might have caused from fingering her opened back up? Technically, her period is supposed to come in the next day or so, I'm just worried about her, and we both have had our own fair share of tears and paranoia. We've also both decided to wait for quite some time until we're actually ready for something like this, and we know we don't have to worry about anything ever. As for me, I'm going to start seeing if I have an anxiety disorder or something, because I've started to have OCD like tendencies, where if I can do something right, that will change anything and have an effect of something going on around me. We bought a pregnancy test kit from ClearBlue, and she takes it early tomorrow. I just can't seem to find any closure for the time being. Thanks a lot for reading this and responding ASAP. I know that this might not have any underlying cause for concern, I just really love her and care for her well-being.
- John
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Worried Sick About Her

Unread post by Heather »

We will not answer ANY questions about pregnancy fear or anxiety in our direct services from users who are not pregnant or who are not or have not otherwise been directly involved with an actual pregnancy.

Please do not post this kind of question. If you are seeing this text, and your thread is locked, it is because you have posted this kind of question.

We CAN and WILL talk about things like:
• choosing and using a method or methods of contraception for any future sexual activity
• creating your own sexual limits and boundaries based on your needs and/or presenting them to any partners
• making sexual choices that suit your own needs, abilities and limitations, including your own readiness for certain possible risks
• help locating or using emergency contraception if and when you have had a pregnancy risk
• discussing options with a real, existing pregnancy, and help finding and accessing those options, such as abortion services and pre-natal care, or discussing feelings or concerns about a past pregnancy
• help with anxiety like locating mental health services, sound self-help or asking for support from friends or family

For help dealing with a scare (including what poses a risk and your next steps based on your unique situation), you may use our tool on site built for this purpose: The Pregnancy Panic Companion.
For help with anxiety, click here.
For related help and information at Scarleteen, click here.
If you would like more information about this policy, click here.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic