Lost virginity

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Becas1000
Primary language: Portuguese
Pronouns: She/her

Lost virginity

Unread post by Becas1000 »

when I lost my virginity (2 days ago) I didn’t bleed a thing! But now after 2 days I started bleeding, I don’t think it’s my period because I had it 2 weeks ago!
Can the bleeding have anything to do with me losing my virginity? If yes, how long can it take until I stop bleeding?

:)
Becas1000
Primary language: Portuguese
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Lost virginity

Unread post by Becas1000 »

[quote="Becas1000"]when I lost my virginity (2 days ago) I didn’t bleed a thing! But now after 2 days I started bleeding, I don’t think it’s my period because I had it 2 weeks ago!
Can the bleeding have anything to do with me losing my virginity? If yes, how long can it take until I stop bleeding?

:)
Try to reply as soon as possible
Thanks!
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Lost virginity

Unread post by Heather »

It's actually most common for people not to have bleeding with wanted, consensual intercourse when a person feels relaxed and turned on, and has a partner who isn't being too aggressive.

Why you are having bleeding now isn't something we can know, nor can we know when it will stop. How heavy is the flow? Is it light spotting, or more like a heavy period? Anything else happening right now with your body that seems out of the ordinary? (Also, did you use a condom during intercourse? I ask just to see about the risk of infections, as spotting or bleeding can sometimes be a symptom of an infection.)
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic